- 3 hours
Who this course is recommended for:
• This course is recommended for those who have already completed a full first aid course within the last two to three years, such as HLTAID003 Provide first aid; and
• People who would like to refresh their first aid skills, and don't require formal certification or don't wish to complete any assessments.
St John Ambulance recommends that you refresh your first aid training every 12 months. This is also in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines that state CPR skills should be refreshed annually.
Course Duration: 3 hours
- DRSABCD action plan;
- Recovery position;
- Adult and infant cardiopulmonary;
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED);
- Foreign material;
- Positional asphyxia;
- Infection control; and
- Asthma, anaphylaxis, choking.
Unit(s) of Competency
There are no formal qualifications associated with this course.
Find a venue & book now
Sorry, this course is not bookable via the St John website.
Please contact our First Aid Services and Training team call centre on (08) 9334 1233 for more information and availability of this course.
The call centre is open Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.