Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance)
The HLT41012 Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance) is delivered by qualified St John paramedics and staff as an interactive ten day program, which goes beyond the usual theory delivery in a classroom and instead gives students the opportunity to learn in a replicated work environment.
Students become "virtual employees" and learn within a replicated Industrial Emergency Medic environment, with simulated drills, exercises and industry specific scenarios.
Some benefits of the course include:
- Interactive and hands-on tuition
- Students can complete in a timeframe that suits them and their employer
- Practical, face to face environment
- Theory and pre-learning material is delivered online
- Students leave the course well prepared to deliver medical aid in their own workplace settings
For more information about the Cert IV qualification please call (08) 9334 1480 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org